S Corporations and C corporations

Posted 3/4/2015

Are you operating your business as S corp or regular corporation?

Corporations filing due date is approaching, March 15. If you are not ready to file your corporate tax, you should file for an extension. Getting an extension will help you to get more time to organized your papers and accounting records to assure accurately corporate tax filing. Tax extensions give you more time to file your form, no to pay your tax. If you estimate tax liability, you should send a payment with your extension to avoid interests and penalties. 

Contact our office for more information.